Author Topic: The Next Windsor King  (Read 13676 times)

Offline Lopaka

• Fear of the Lord is the Beginning of Wisdom
The Next Windsor King
« on: December 13, 2009, 08:02:58 PM »
This today from the Guardian (Noel has long been on record on this topic):

The Queen is to hand over a substantial part of her public duties to Prince William to help him prepare for the day when he becomes King, according to a confidential document obtained by The Mail on Sunday. Secret papers reveal that plans to ease the strain on the 83-year-old monarch and her 88-year-old husband, Prince Philip, are at an advanced stage. The disclosures come despite months of denials from the Palace that the Queen was planning to step back from her official work in favour of her 27-year-old grandson. The information is contained in a briefing note written by Chancellor Alistair Darling’s Treasury officials about new financial arrangements for Prince Charles and his sons. Key paragraphs, disclosing the reason for the changes, are blacked out. But this newspaper has obtained an uncensored version of the document which confirms that the Queen is grooming William as a ‘Shadow King’. One blacked-out line states that ‘the Princes [William and Harry] will increasingly incur expenditure when undertaking engagements on behalf of The Queen’. Another censored section, stressing the key role for William, says that ‘from next year, it is expected that HRH The Prince William will spend a significant part of his time on official engagements . . . we need to put the necessary provisions in place in anticipation of that’. The leak will add to speculation that the Queen believes William, rather than Charles, represents the best long-term interests of the monarchy, and will raise new questions about the timing of William’s long-anticipated engagement to his girlfriend Kate Middleton. The breach of secrecy caused alarm at the Palace last night, with a senior Royal source expressing concern that the private details had been leaked in ‘unredacted’ - the official term for uncensored - form. The reaction reflects the extreme sensitivity over the issue of the Queen’s future in public life - and how to promote Prince William without undermining the monarch or Prince Charles. It is bound to lead to new speculation that when the Queen dies, the monarchy could skip a generation, with the Crown bypassing Charles and being handed straight to William, although Royal sources strongly discount this option. The Treasury document was prepared for Mr Darling in the run-up to April’s Budget. The announcement that he was granting Charles tax relief worth hundreds of thousands of pounds, by allowing him to deduct his sons’ official expenses from his tax return, was slipped out on Budget Day in a separate ministerial note and was picked up by newspapers only several days later. The tax perk funds an office at St James’s Palace, with six members of staff, which for the past few months has been organising the affairs of Princes William and Harry. Previously, the Princes had been represented by Charles’s staff. …

(Emphasis supplied)
The law, in its infinite wisdom, forbids the rich as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
                    -Anatole France

Offline Noel Tyl

• Administrator
Re: The Next Windsor King
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 05:59:31 AM »
Thank you, Lopaka, for the startling alert to the British Monarchy situation!

Yes, in 1993-94 I made the initial public statements: Prince Charles will not be King of England.  And then, in Predictions for a New Millennium (Llewellyn, 1996), on page 220, with much detail, I shared my prediction in full:

Prince Charles will not be King of England  --There is an interesting set of astrological measurement variables that emerges from study of the horoscopes of the ten English monarchs from George II born 1683 to Queen Elizabeth II.  Charting five key measurements, 60% of all the monarchs had measurement one, 60% measurement two, 70% had the third one, and 40% and 30% had the next two, respectively.  The startling observation in this overview is that Prince Charles, heir apparent to the throne, does not have any one of the measurement variables of the monarchs in his horoscope.”

Footnote 501 presents much more detail.

But the point is made, Charles is an island unto himself, [Charles: November 14, 1948 at 9:14 P.M. at Buckingham Palace].

“Prince Charles is born to express life in the ‘grand manner.’ Yet, if the emotional component gets the upper hand in his life, the structure of it all will collapse.  Charles desperately needs a sympathetic audience for his position in life to flourish, and this audience is not his estranged wife Diana and it is not his mother.  The Queen dominates Charles [see his Moon on his nodal axis in the parental axis], and he is forced to follow her way; privately, he retreats into a world of smoldering ambition in which he achieves a lone self-sufficiency (the Earth Grand Trine and Neptune=Sun/Saturn …sadness, loss of hope, delusions within relationship, aloneness”).

In appreciation always of your thoughtful postings,

Noel Tyl
« Last Edit: December 14, 2009, 06:14:48 AM by Noel Tyl »
Noel Tyl

Offline Lopaka

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 06:20:50 AM »
Noel:

As always, a pleasure.
The law, in its infinite wisdom, forbids the rich as well as the poor, to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread.
                    -Anatole France

Offline Don Borkowski

• Stultus ego odi.
    • Astrology by Donbee
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 12:42:02 PM »
One of my favorite pieces of trivia vis-a-vis the British Royal Family is th close conjunction between Queen Elizabeth's Sun @ 0:12 Taurus and Prince Charles' Moon @ 0:26 Taurus.

Don Borkowski
True astrology is that which can be taught to other people who can then replicate the teachers' conclusions through their own effort.  --Don Borkowski in July 1983 issue of MERCURY HOUR

Offline Jessica

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 01:54:18 PM »
What about William himself---will he ever be King? How's the astrology between him and his girlfriend?

Offline Lopaka

« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2009, 06:25:48 AM »
Jessica:

William was born on June 21, 1982, 21:03, London. His Sun (00° 06' Cancer), Moon (4° 58' Cancer, in Her own sign) are conjunct and show the powerful (oppressive?) influence of his mother and the tragedy of her marriage to Charles. Asc (27°30' Sagittarius) is in an out-of-sign opposition to the Sun-Moon conjunction, which he will carry into his own marriage (Sun and Moon are in his 7th House). This may bear on your question about his girlfriend. His MC (2° 28' Scorpio) is in House 12 (Remember, whole sign houses in use here), indicating that his public life is fated, and may involve isolation, power and control. Sounds like a king of old, before Parliament emasculated the monarchy. Or maybe its something closer to the twins Richard III had imprisoned in the Tower, because they had a better claim to the throne than he. The 12th House MC is rather at odds with the overwhelming number of planets in the southern hemisphere. The former suggests isolation, the latter public exposure and a "what you see is what you get" individual. I would suggest that if he does become king, the crown will not wear well.

Aloha
                    -Anatole France

Offline pdw

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2009, 05:53:18 PM »
Hello Lopaka and All,

Astrologers have an opportunity to view royal eclipse activity (or not) in the coming months.  I had a few moments today and tried to jot down a couple of eclipse ideas.  Look forward to your additions.       

As noted, Prince William was born on a Solar Eclipse contacting his Sun in Cancer at his DSC.  Astrologically, this seems to reflect a strong maternal emphasis in his life (certainly true in his case), with security and family matters at the heart of relating sensitively with others.  The Lunar Eclipse in December 2010 will be at the same natal point (29 Gemini) perhaps signaling a significant period regarding partnership and/or the public (7th House).  This eclipse will also contact Prince Charles' natal Jupiter-Uranus opposition (feeling personal success, optimism, opportunity).       

First, we see eclipse activity beginning this December 31 with the Lunar Eclipse at 10 Cancer making the following contacts:

-conjunct William's Nodal Axis in 7th -  public emphasis

-conjunct The Queen's Pluto, MC ruler in 6th - major change in work/routine, service, perhaps health.  Perhaps we are already seeing the effects with Lopaka's initial post here.           
-conjunct Prince Philip's Mercury on DSC-ASC axis - boost in communication, activity related to a partner or maybe health (Mercury rules Gemini Sun in 6th). 

No contact in Prince Charles' chart.

The Solar Eclipse at Capricorn 25 (on January 15, 2010) makes the following contacts:

-conjunct The Queen's ASC - Important personal change. 

No contact with Prince William, Prince Philip, or Prince Charles.

The Lunar Eclipse at Capricorn 4 (on June 26, 2010) makes the following contacts:

-opposes Prince William's Moon - domestic/partnership change.

-conjunct Prince Charles' Jupiter (5th ruler) which opposes Uranus - child-related success, opportunity.

No contact for The Queen or Prince Phillip.

The Solar Eclipse at Cancer 19 (on July 11) makes the following contacts:

-conjunct The Queen's Nodal Axis at DSC-ASC - public/partner emphasis.

-widely conjunct Prince Philip's Mercury in 7th - public/partner emphasis; perhaps health or work-related (Mercury rules Gemini Sun in 6th).   

-widely conjunct Prince William's Nodal Axis in 7th - public emphasis.

No contact for Prince Charles.

Offline stargazer

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 07:46:11 PM »
All,

To add to these posts news last night that Prince William is to visit Australia in January next!

The upcoming Cancer/Capricorn Eclipses hit his 1st and 7th houses, with his SP Asc.@ 25/32 Cancer atm.These coming Eclipses could hint of a possible Royal engagement?

stargazer

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »
When Prince William will be the new king of England?
I have well rectified charts for many of the British Monarchs, so I made a search for the forthcoming 10 years and I have found out that around 17 May 2012 a trauma precipitating succession will occur in England. This fit perfectly to Noel's prediction some months ago that "within the January 01, 1801 chart, there is crucial astrological development focusing strongly near May 1, 2012.  The Arcs and transits are startling".
I analyzed the charts for England (1801), Queen Elizabeth, her husband Philip, all their 4 children, Prince William, Prince Harry, her sister Margaret Rose, her mother and her father, altogether 12 charts.
It will be too long to give all the details for all the charts so here are some of the most important aspects for 2 charts:
  1.Queen Elizabeth
Radix: 21 April 1926 02.38.12 BST Asc 20Cap49'
Epoch: 20 July 1925 08.05.25 UT Asc 8Vir02' Moon 20Can57'
Primary directions for 17th May 2012
MC 0 Nep E/R 0'
Nep 90 Asc E/E 1'
MC 180 Mars R/E 4'
Sat 180 Sun E/E 4'
VIII 180 Moon E/E 10'
Moon 90 VIII R/E 5'
PAF 0 SN R/R 1'
Sat 180 Mars R/E 2'
2.   Prince William
Radix: 21 June 1982 21.02.08 BST Asc 27Sag19'
Epoch: 20 Sep 1981 18.58.22 UT Asc 1Tau49' Moon 27Gem16'
Primary directions for 17th May 2012 he will succeed the Kingdom
MC 0 Ura R/R 8'
VIII 0 Plu E/E 4'
Mer 90 VIII R/R 3'
VIII 0 Moon E/R 2'
MC 180 Mars E/E 1'
Ura 180 Sun E/R 8'
Jup 180 Mer E/R 1'
Asc 120 Mer E/E 1'
Moon 0 Mer R/R 6'
Secondary directions:
Jup 0 MC R/R 3'
Sun 180 Ura R/R 1'
Ven 120 Jup R/R 0'
Sun 0 NN R/E 1'
Asc 60 Ura R/R 2'

In the solar return, NN on Asc and Jupiter 180 MC.
In the solar return, precession corrected, Uranus on MC 180 Saturn
In the converse solar return Moon Saturn and Neptune right on MC! 
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 07:15:04 AM by Isaac Starkman »

Pamela Young

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2009, 05:27:57 AM »
Isaac, thank you very much for this.  So let me be sure I follow you - you're saying that William will succeed to the throne on or about May 17, 2012?  If so, could you give some more information about Charles; what does his chart show as to why he would not be succeeding?

Offline Isaac Starkman

« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2009, 07:15:53 AM »
Prince Charles:
Radix: 14 Nov 1948 21.13.38 UT Asc 5Leo19'
Epoch: 22 Feb 1948 18.44.08 UT Asc 17Vir38' Moon 5Leo26'
Primary directions for 17 May 2012, only the main aspects:
Ven 0 VIII E/R 4'
Moon 180 Sat R/E 3'
MC 0 Plu E/E 1'
MC 0 VIII E/E 1'
Nep 90 Asc R/E 1'
Mars 120 Nep R/R 1'
Mars 0 Nep E/R 6'
Moon 90 SN R/E 4'
Ven 150 SN E/R 3'
XII 0 Nep E/E 3'
V 180 Sun R/E 10'
V 60 Sun R/R 3'
The last 2 aspects clearly indicate for his son becomes a king.
Secondary directions:
Ven 90 SN R/R 5'
Asc 90 Moon E/R 7'
Mars 90 Sun E/R 0'
Sat 90 Sun E/R 1'
V 60 Mer R/R 1'
Mars 60 VIII R/E 2'
In his quarterly solar return for 13 May 2012 Saturn exactly on Asc.
In the converse lunar return Moon on MC
There is not even one single aspect that can indicate that he will succeed to the throne while his son has several strong indications.

Offline Allanah

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2009, 06:22:42 AM »
Forgive my ignorance here, but isn't it Charles' natural right to be King once his mother dies . I did not realize that Elizabeth could decide who takes the throne after her.
Interesting topic. Allanah

Pamela Young

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2009, 06:02:12 PM »
Isaac, thank you so much for your reply giving further information about Charles; sorry for the delay in getting back to you about it - I have to plead a combination of Christmas duties and the fact that I'm not well versed in primary directions, so I've taken some time pondering your post. 

Allanah, I think you're correct that it would be Charles' right to inherit his mother's throne, in the normal scheme of things; you do have to wonder what's going on.  Maybe Charles made a deal in order to marry Camilla, that he would give up becoming king in favour of William?  The British public doesn't want Camilla to be Queen, which as Charles' wife she would become automatically, if he succeeds to the throne. 

Regardless, looking at the date Isaac has given, May 17 2012, I kind of wonder if Charles may already have checked out prior to that.  As I say I'm barely acquainted with the use of primary directions, so after reading Isaac's post I looked up Charles' transits and progressions for that date, to see what I would make of it with the methods I normally use.  It IS interesting - as I say I wonder if maybe Charles will already be out of the picture by then, and that could be why William will succeed to the throne at that time, if indeed he does.

Transiting Saturn is already approaching Charles' IC; on May 17 2012 it will be retrograde at 23 degrees 59 Libra, in his 4th house.  It will already have conjoined his natal Neptune and Venus in the 4th, get up to 29 degrees Libra, and then start retrograding.  Transiting Mars will be at 9 degrees Virgo, and will thus have already passed conjunction with Charles' natal Saturn at 5 degrees 16 Virgo, in the 2nd house; transiting Pluto will be retrograde at 9 degrees 14 Capricorn, and thus trining natal Saturn from the 6th house.   Meanwhile, his secondary progressed Sun will be at 26 degrees 57 Capricorn in his natal 6th house, and in the 5th house of the progressed chart, along with progressed Mars at 9 degrees 57 Aquarius.  Transiting Saturn on May 17 2012 will be retrograding, as mentioned before, and will have already passed conjunction with Charles' progressed Sun.

Ve-e-ery interesting ... I'd say more, but I'm going to have to stop as I can no longer stomach the message box jumping around while I try to write this post.  Do other  people get this?!