Author Topic: The Huber Method  (Read 75967 times)

Offline James Williams

Re: The Huber Method
« Reply #210 on: January 26, 2018, 05:34:46 PM »
OK Halina, the Transformation book arrived today, and I just love how he explains those Dynamic Quadrants...

The only empty quadrant or area I have is the 9th one, Preservation. 

The subjects of the 9th area/quadrant he labels enjoying, defensive, and conservative.  "Activity is limited to the enjoyment, maintenance, and preservation of the creation--and its protection from the environment...Fears of loss are constant companions, and too often advisers, in daily events.  The enjoyment is often restrained by the effort of holding everything together and fending off the environment..." (pp. 24-25).

When I read this, I immediately thought of my "go-to" sutra from Patanjali's Yoga Sutras...

"To one of discrimination and discernment, everything--even great and ecstatic moments of pleasure-- is painful, due to...the anxiety and fear over losing what is or has been gained, the resulting residual impressions left in the mind to create renewed cravings, and the conflict among the activities of the three gunas, which control the mind. But that which can be avoided is future pain and sorrow."

Bingo.

Not surprisingly, my ex has two 9th area planets, so again the Hubers are correct...we tend to gravitate towards those who have planets in our empty areas...

So very accurate...

"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

Offline Halina

« Reply #211 on: January 26, 2018, 05:56:12 PM »
Thanx for the example James, I'm going to reread that section.....glad your books are finally arriving.
When I was in my Ketu Mahadasha I was gravitating toward religious fundamentalists.
In Tropical astrology, my 9th House of Religion is empty.  In Vedic, Ketu is in my 9th House.
At the workplace, I was gravitating  to a coworker who had a stellium in their Tropical 9th House and was an expert in biblical matters.   
      Oops....I was out of town without the book, so now that I'm home and referring to Transformations book, I see that you mean
the last column, the 9th one in Dynamic Quadrants....easy to forget things when I'm halfway thru' the book.   Yes, the 9th column for my
Dynamic Quadrants ie empty.
     I'm wondering if we both have the same edition of Transformation as I cannot find your reference about the 9th Sector of Dynamic
Quadrants, pg 24, 25, in my 2008 edition, which is a translation by Hopewell publishing....would you mind checking your edition, thanx.
O.K. I found your quote, it starts out on page 23 in my edition.   "Fear of loss are constant companions, and too often advisors. in daily events."
That sounds like the religious advisor I talked about above, who had a stellium in the 9th House and probably a full 9th column in the
9th sector/column of Dynamic Quadrants.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 08:25:53 PM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #212 on: January 26, 2018, 09:18:01 PM »
Ok, thank you Halina. Will do.

Yes, diabetes is a problem as I am already "pre-diabetic' (Venus-Jupiter, and square Asc.) and just a few days ago my doc. wanted me to repeat that pesky fasting blood test to see if status as changed due to symptoms I have been having.

Pluto (chart ruler) is inconjunct my Sun (vital forces) so that concurs.

I don't think the lymph nodes were my issue though with stage 4 Lymphedema my lymphatic system is severely compromised to where I am supposed to pump my lower legs an hour in AM and and hour in PM, and wear bulky velcro braces the rest of the time. I don't always do it because it's really a lot of work.

Thank you very much Halina; very generous of you as always--
Stace
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #213 on: January 26, 2018, 09:28:43 PM »
James:

Was looking through some prior posts here and just caught your statement that you are highly Aquarian (I see that), but not seeing what in your N chart, anyway, indicates being "Scorpionic".    Your NN cj Pluto is where you are headed, so I don't think that's what you mean, eh?

Just curious--
Stacy
"If a man hasn't found something he will die for, he isn't fit to live."  MLK Jr.

Offline Stacy

« Reply #214 on: January 26, 2018, 09:38:43 PM »
  Saturn the mother and Moon, you.    Your chart shows Saturn-Mars, representing the mother. 
Mars-Saturn, mother connects to Uranus, ruler 4th, mother....this aspect describes the mother.

And Halina, this didn't sink in the first time I read this post, but my mother has N Venus exactly opposite my N Mars-Saturn. I had always 'given' this aspect to my dad, but see now where it reflects my mother more.  I also have Saturn qd Nodal axis which Noel said is quite suggestive of my controlling mother and our relationship.--Stace

oops. Pardon color faux paux  ;D

Offline James Williams

« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2018, 03:54:18 AM »
On page 46 of Transformation: Astrology As A Spiritual Path, we see the following...

"Mars before a cardinal cusp, especially before the AC, makes people want to finish first at all costs...On all levels, Mars represents performance and achievement...in the emotional area, it symbolizes the ability to fight, to assert and defend oneself...Mars is always characterized by a release of energy, which becomes excessive in the stress area...he wants to win at all costs.  That is a compensation of Mars energy, which basically serves to glorify the ego (AC = ego point)."

Attached is the birth chart of Donald Trump.  Notice that natal Mars is in this stress area, right before the Ascendant.

Also extremely interesting is that on Tuesday, November 8, 2016, transiting Mars was at 29 degrees Capricorn, in the stress area right before his 6th House cusp of contending.

He was declared the winner right around the time that Mars entered into Aquarius.  And what does Aquarius symbolize?  Shock, upheaval, out with the old--in with the new, rebellion, revolt, unconventional, surprise.

;)
"There is no step along the road that anyone takes by chance. It has already been taken by him, although he has not yet embarked on it. For time but seems to go in one direction. We undertake a journey that is over. Yet it seems to have a future still unknown to us." "  (Jesus).

amymaddalozzo

« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2018, 06:51:08 AM »
James and Halina:  Several Points:
Mars this year will be in capricorn and then aquarius moving back and forth, and aspecting the moon's nodes.  How will this aspect Trump--I think it will aspect his 12th house pluto?
The 9th house discussion is interesting because in my western chart, I have saturn, mercury, the moon's south node and sun is very close to the 9th house cusp.  My late husband had no planets in the 9th house BUT he had several 2rd  house planets and I have none.
9th house-fear of loss?  Boy that is true for me!  In my case, 3 people close to me died young, husband at 54, sister in law at 50 and one of my close friends died at 45.  I have many friends who are older than me and I always wonder who is going next--it does not help that one of mu cousins is seriously ill and could still die.   
Stacey: Look to my other post about marriage and the moon's nodes--saturn and moon nodes contacts between 2 people are hard!  AMY

Offline Halina

« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2018, 07:44:11 AM »
James, excellent work on the Trump stressed Mars.....I understand him better now.
AMY, let's clear up the meaning of the 9th Dynamic Quadrant(I had to reread this myself).   First let's look at your 9th Phase of Behavioral Sequence....as you see, below, you end things with Mars and what does Mars represent in the title just above the Mars...it represents "THINKING".....so you always end thought/actions by "THINKING" about something.
     What do you think about?   Let's now go to your Natal chart...where is Mars?   It's in your 11th House of FRIENDS....so you always end your thoughts/actions by THINKING ABOUT YOUR FRIENDS.
     So to correct things, we do not use the  9th House to figure this out...it's all about your DYNAMIC QUAD PHASES showing how you end things in your behavior sequence.
     Now we go to Huber's "Transformations" book, page 23 titled "THE STATE OF PRESERVATION", which is located at the Balance Point to the Low Point of the Fixed House( your Mars is there, in Scorpio, a Fixed House, the 11th House of FRIENDS).
....and Huber says..."Fears of Loss are constant companions, and too often advisors, in daily events."
     Amy don't forget to scroll the graph completely to the right or shrink the graph if too big so it fits the whole page.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 08:07:12 AM by Halina »

Offline James Williams

« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2018, 09:16:03 AM »
James:

Was looking through some prior posts here and just caught your statement that you are highly Aquarian (I see that), but not seeing what in your N chart, anyway, indicates being "Scorpionic".    Your NN cj Pluto is where you are headed, so I don't think that's what you mean, eh?

Just curious--
Stacy

Yes, in my natal chart, Pluto aspects both Sun and Moon, and is part of one of my two Finger of God patterns.  Additionally, Neptune in the 1st is in Scorpio.

But even more revealing is that Pluto is right on my Ascendant in my Huber Nodes Chart.  It's what I've brought over from previous lifetimes, and I've had more than one psychic tell me that in previous lifetimes I deliberately misused my gifts and talents.  Quick story...

Back in 2007, a guy that is around 6 feet 5 inches, and over 300 pounds of muscle, was literally scared of me, and I'm only 5 feet 10 inches, and 195 pounds.  He told me that he had a vision of us in a previous lifetime where I was a wizard, and he was a warrior, and that I killed him with some kind of spell.  I can't express to you how much of an impact, and how much confirmation, that made on me.  Others can sense the Pluto/Scorpio energy when they enter my energy field.  But if you just see me from a distance, you'll pick up on the 50 million Libra risings I have, along with dispositor Venus in Pisces and Neptune in the 1st.

Offline James Williams

« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2018, 09:30:59 AM »
Always did like this line, for some reason, LOL... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHSxQ2RRD9o

Offline Stacy

« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2018, 09:57:43 AM »
Interesting, James.

Yes, more than your Aquarian Sun I definitely get your Libra Asc. (along with Moon); maybe if we met in person I would pick up the Plutonian energy. But as Noel always alludes to----'if the (astrological) shoe fits'...

Offline James Williams

« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2018, 09:59:04 AM »
Additionally, and Halina mentioned this earlier on this thread, my last planet in the dynamic quadrants section is Pluto, and the Hubers defined that as, "feeling of power, destroying in order to change."

Although, if we use the Mean Nodes rather than the True Nodes, which the Hubers use, the North Node would be my last planet, and what they say with that also rings true..."Retrospective looking at the path, letting go and being open."

Offline Halina

Re: The Huber Method/CLICK CHART
« Reply #222 on: January 29, 2018, 11:25:19 AM »
      I am starting a new topic in this thread called "Click Charts".....a good background for this is the 26 page article which Antonio posted in this thread....thanx again Antonio.   Below is the CLICK CHART for a relationship between James and Stacey.    This chart shows how planets from one person's chart support the House in another's person's House.   Notice how the 3rd House in the Click chart is really bolstered here.   In Click charts, House conjunctions and House oppositions are considered to study the relationship.   Of the 3 Huber charts, Natal, Nodal and House.....we use both person's House chart here.
      Will post intrepations from their Click chart but first have to read some more on Click chart from Antonio's link.   Antonio's link to "Click" can be found in
MY MONTEBISHU thread by HVA or here....http://www.astrologicalpsychology.org/wp-content/uploads/Click_Horoscopes.pdf
If you want me to post your Click chart with someone else, just let me know.   Note, James' planets are in BLUE, while Stacey's planets in RED.
      ROLES....Saturn can show itself to other people in a negative mother role.   If there is an opposition CLICK to our partner then we can be sure that both parties
in this relationship are caught up in roles, which tend to distort the qualities of the planets involved.   Each opposition Click demands that we become aware of it.
     When we think of a SATURN/MOON OPPOSITION the partner who wants to be very caring indeed needs an opposite partner who will accept this overdose of
caring.   
     In the areas indicated by the conjunction Clicks(here 3rd House for example), we have the chance to become united again, to work together again.   If there
are a lot of conjunction Clicks it is advisable that each partner takes care to have some space available to themselves, into which each can easily withdraw to maintain a feeling of their own individuality.   This is especially apparent with clicks of the EGO planets, Sun(Will), Moon(feelings) or Saturn(Physical presence).
    I find this true in my own relationship with my spouse.....we have around 7 conjunction clicks, 1 opposition click.....and I just need my space alone at times.
For more interpretations the link above covers all the conjunction and opposition Clicks thoroughly....bringing us to conscious awareness of cooperation or role playing.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 12:40:54 PM by Halina »

Offline Halina

« Reply #223 on: January 29, 2018, 01:45:06 PM »
     What if one of the 3 personality planets is not involved in a CLICK situation?   If it is the Sun, we don't feel affirmed in our thought, our aims, our plans, and
in our need to be ourselves and to express ourselves.   We don't feel recognized in our own essence.
     If it is the Moon, we feel that our feelings are not recognized and we feel isolated.   If it is Saturn, then we lack the feeling of security in the relationship, or find that our own boundaries are constantly being ignored.
     What we should do in a case like that is to go to the Moon Node chart, the Moon Node Click chart, to find out whether this particular planet(Sun, Moon, Saturn) is in a click position there.   If this is so then we are already bringing a lot of previous experience on this particular THEME into the relation, & it seems that it
is denied just in this particular lifetime.    Therefore is seems advisable not to try and re-run the previous experiences with other people in these particular areas.
This is what 'unclicking' planets invite us to do in the House chart comparison.
     Below the same House Click chart on the left, the couples present clicks, on the right the partner's Moon Nodal Click chart showing past life experience aspects they already worked on in the past and are familiar with in the present.    Look for conjunctions and oppositions.   Did they already work on their Moon Saturn opposition in a past life or is it still unresolved and needs further work in their present incarnation?   In the Moon Node chart conjunction clicks(Moon conj Saturn)
also represent a balance for the opposition clicks and represent harmony and points of understanding.    In the House as well as the Nodal charts, up to 4 conjunction clicks is OK for a partnership.   Make it easy to share and have a spontaneous understanding of each other.    In the Moon Nodal a conjunction click by planet and House we have a similar approach on an unconscious level.
     Notice the Jupiter/Moon click....one person's way of looking at life & gaining empathy, goodwill, meets empathy/goodwill in the other person.
QUESTION:  In the House Chart clicks, emphasis is along the 3/9 axis whereas in the past life Moon Nodal click chart emphasis was along the 1/7 axis, how would you interpret this difference......do you think that in the past they have already experienced relationships to the point that they are already experts in this area of life and now need to work  more on 3/9 themes?   What's your thoughts?   I've just touched the tip of the iceberg here.....if you want much more, make sure
you read the 26 page link above.....very illuminating....especially on the conjunction & oppositions you see here which I have barely touched on.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 02:49:47 PM by Halina »

Offline Stacy

« Reply #224 on: January 29, 2018, 02:49:40 PM »
Halina,

So far, unable to open the click chart for James and myself. Will try later. Does it look like a composite, or side-by-side inter-aspect comparison?

-Going to sign off and lay down for a bit. That SP Moon hitting my Asc. truly is instigating several conditions!...

thanks!
Stace